Monday, November 16, 2009

My Little Hugo

[English post..]

Twinkle twinkle little star

How i wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star ~


+______ *______+___________*
____*_______*______+___________+
__+_______*__________*_______+

_____+________+
________*
*___+_____+________*________*
_______*________+_______*_________+
___*_________+________+______*
______+__________*________+___**

__*_______+__+______*________+
+______*________+________*________*
____+_________*_______+_______*
_*_______+__________*_______*

______*___________________*
_______________+__________________+
___*__________________*_______+
__________*__________+___________*
+____+_________*___________*________*


The Little Star
-Hugo-

































He is now sleeping with his lovely toy..
ssshhhhhhh..
Dont wake him up ya..

He is so cute!!!
[I promise I didnt lie..]
He is really very cute!!!
I love him so much
I want to sing a love song
To show my love to him...

Music...123~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for Hugo

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment