Unfortunately..
I failed my dear history subject again..
I only got 34 marks for it..
Erm..
My dear sir said that who did the note for chapter 1..
Then he will add marks for those who fail..
I did the note because I'm good student..
Sometimes I may be busy so didnt do..
Luckily this time I did the note..
Now what can I do is just hoping sir will add me some marks..
So I can pass it..yeah~
Lucky? Unlucky?
But actually I'm a bit down on my luck recently..
So this time am I lucky?
Other subjects will fail or not?
I don't know..I hope the rest can pass..
I don't have the confidence of passing addmath..
Because I didn't know how to do it when examination..
Maybe I was feeling stress at that time..
Nevermind..
This was the first examination..
Next time I will try my best and not to fail history again..
Moreover,my friends said a few words to comfort me..
Well..
I try to be happy in front of them now..
Because I don't want they are unhappy like me..
"Failure is the mother of success"
No comments:
Post a Comment