Friday, September 14, 2012

Scholarships Award

Today I was absent from school again~
This was the second time I absent. ^^
I went to KL~ yeah!

I reached there around 9 o clock then have to register myself first.
After registeration, we are asked to fill up a form.
Guess what is it...it's a scholars club form.
I was...what?! club?!..kinda shocked.
Whatever, after that I entered the hall.
As normal, there is no one that I knew.
But after a few minutes, I saw the malay guy and the indian girl that I met last time.
Ok, I felt much more relief.
Then a chinese guy sat right beside me.
I was thinking to myself that, "Should I talk with him? Chinese or English?"
But then I decided not to talk to him, so both of us just stayed silent.
What an awkward moment~ ><

Then, our emcee today started her speech and showed the agenda .
Oh~I love her voice, her voice is so sweet^^
After that, a madam which I forgot her name gave a briefing about the company.
Blah..blah..blah..
At 10.30am, we started our rehearsal.
The rehearsal was quite rush.
Only some of those foundation did the rehearsal, me the group one didn't do it at all.
So, I asked the chinese guy, "What's about us? I don't know what to do later."
Guess what he replied..he said, "I don't know too, I will follow what you do."
Huh??? ==

So, the real ceremony started at 11 o clock sharp.
All the vip guests had arrived.
This was the first time I saw the boss's daughter.
Wahhh~~~she is very pretty! ^^
After she gave a speech, the scholarships award started from the foundation then to the group.
I just did like what the others did~ fuhhhhhhhhhhhh~ done.
After that, we have our lunch at level 2.
The awkward moment came again~
I sat with the chinese guy and we didn't talk again.
Lol..
After the lunch, I went home^^

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment