Saturday, July 6, 2013

2013 'no' July

Time flies.
It's July now.
June left me quickly.

Nothing good happened in June.
I think the same goes to July.
* Im not being emo.

July, please be bad to me because I hate you.
I hate you since the first day you arrived. =P


One the 3rd of July, we celebrated Miss Swimming's birthday at Hao Di Fang Kopitiam.
It is a rooftop restaurant with a romantic atmosphere.
It is selling variety of food but mostly are Western food and the prices are affordably cheap.
All chinese classmates attended except Renjer and Weiling.
Here's you go...our group photo.
This was the first outing with so many PU2S2 members.
That night was full of fun and we recorded so much voices but most of them were not successful because something happened in the half.
We planned to record a birthday wishes to Yong En but it failed when reached to Mr & Mrs Wa.
The most funniest record that I couldn't stop laughing is,
“对面的朋友,大家晚上好~”
Splendid! Credits to Louise Lim, our "happy fruit" who spreaded the recording to everyone.
This caused a big laughter. =D
Surprise failed for so many times that night...due to our clever birthday girl.
She ruined all the surprises but she acted to be surprised. Lol.
Unfortunately the next day we had school, so the party ended before 11 -.-"


Why do July treat me so good?
Well, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment