I began to forget
I began to forget how the heart beats
I began to forget how I smile at you
Feeling tense Feeling happy
How much fun I have when I'm with you
There's no sadness in my life
This is what I wanted all along
Dreams come true
Since the first day I met you
Do you know how much I love you?
But I can feel how much you love me
Surely you don't expect me to know that
How could it be?
You don't have any secrects can keep from me
Because I know you so well
Even more than you know about your ownself
I began to forget
I began to forget how you do the weird stuffs
I began to forget how you whisper to my ear
Let's flashback to the early stage
The truly memorable moment
We showed our love to each other
Your face went red with shyness
And it was the cutest time you looked like
No comments:
Post a Comment