Sunday, July 11, 2010

❤ You

[If you think this post is writting about you,
then it is about you lar~ ><]


For someone
that I really very miss for today
Wishing you see this post
But I know it's impossible
Because you don't have my link

I don't know what should I feel
You make me be fully aroused
I'm happy when you send me a message
Eventhough a simple greeting
People always ask me for the same question
What're you so excited about?

Is this the feeling of falling in love?

A lot of weird stuffs
A series of silly actions
These are what I have done

Ding dong, ding dong
Here comes your message
"Goodafternoon, my dear."
Oh gosh! My heartbeats are so fast

This is not a dream
I have pinched myself several times
To make sure it is a true story
A true story begins in you and me

❤ You
I love you more than I can say

No comments:

Post a Comment