For those who want to check their result online, click here.
I did so badly for all the test components.
Listening is still not too bad, the worst is speaking.
Reading and writing are under expectation to be bad.
For reading, the mark is too high for a question.
Therefore when you get one question wrong, about 2.5 marks are gone.
I think my writing was kinda good even though my score is not so high. ^^
However, I still managed to get band 4, a low band 4.
I feel so blessed. =')
So, I would like to say
THANK YOU!!
One of my friend who gets a higher band 4 is going to retake.
If he got extra 2 marks, he will able to get a low band 5!
Another one who took his muet exam in March also going to retake.
Both of them suppose to get band 5 but got band 4 instead.
I wish them luck for thier next try! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment