Only one week didnt update, my friend said I didnt update for long time. ==
So, here I am~
Well, recently there are so many matters happening around me. Those small little things can be solved easily, right? But I dont know why people like to make them into big trouble cases. I dont know what can I do and I dont think I can help. Something happens on me and what I only know is I am in trouble. Every moment is nerve-wrecking and nerve-wracking. Haiz.
I dont know who can help me.
I dont know who I can trust.
I dont know who should I share.
Friends are to betray? Absolutely a NO!
Here's a story to share about one of my friend, a guy.
He always play truant, absent from school without reasons.
Even when he comes to school, he always skips classes.
One day, finally the principal has to meet his mother.
The principal told all these things to the mother.
Unfortunately, mothers love their children very much and only believe their children.
So this happen, the guy lies to his mum that he did all these because his friend asked him to!
Actually his friend didnt ask him to do all these.
Therefore, end up his friend is in trouble and the guy is safe.
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!
Friend is not to betrayed. Really.
Please no betrayal again.
No comments:
Post a Comment