Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Life's never giving up

Quitter never win, winner never quit.

When there's a problem, I never want to face it.
I have used to escape by many ways as I can.
If I had a bad experience, there will be no second try for me.
This is because I don't want to get hurt anymore.
I just want a simple life.

A simple life, who doesn't want it, huh?
Everyone is chasing for a trouble-free life like me.
Yet, that kind of life will never exist.
Problems are the ornaments of life.

In different stages of life, we will face different types of challenges.
It is the time for us to learn and grow.

Change is unavoidable.
Trying to avoid the inevitable is pointless.
Therefore, trying to avoid change is pointless.
It's a mere waste of time and energy
The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
A dark abyss where anyone who remains there for too long loses himself entirely.
Staying within comfort zone is giving up on life.

The biggest weakness in all of humanity is giving up.
Only do thing that is important to you and forget the unimportant thing.
If it's important to you, then pursue it until you succeed.
No exceptions, ever.




#Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment