Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Present - USS

The greatest ever present for me, a sponsored trip to USS~~

My second time travelling to overseas, and here I was, Singapore!!
This time I was all the way alone, passing all the immigration gates alone.
Yet, it was a really great experience for me.

Lets the photos speak..!!
First, visited to the Sci-Fi City.
Amazing 4D Transformers ride.
A random secret door that couldnt open. XD
Bumblebee transforms into a new camaro~
Second, went to the Ancient Egypt.
A small store.
Revenge of MUMMY!! I rode this for many times~
Third, welcome to the Lost World - Jurassic Park.
Rode the Rapids Adventure, got soaked if without a raincoat ><
Dry ah dry~ dry your wet body. Damn hot.
Dino-Soarin' for young children like me =D
The place to watch the sensational 'live' water show.
The stage where you witness death-defying stunts, awesome, explosions and thrills.
Next at Madagascar Land~ I like to move it move it. LOL
The beautiful castle in Far Far Away~
Fairy Godmother said she would grant my wish!! ^ ^
The little pond to meet my frog prince. Hahaha..
This month's special - Easter Egg Island.
Puss in boots easter egg..I love it!
Hollywood's Monster Rock Musical Show~
New York City - empty sound stage.
Sesame's space chase, all about spaghetti~!
The food is affordable cheap, not as expensive as expected!
You won't feel thirsty because you get to drink anywhere for free in the place.
It is just too bad that Battlestar Galactica is closed permanently.
Thats all about USS~ I would like to go again!!
P.S. I may left out some events, I did it purposely. Lol
A happy day ended with a selfie. ^_^

Extra Bonus Outing on the next day.
Well, it was not in my travel list.
Suddenly made it up due to the sunny hot weather. Hahaha..

The end for my Singapore trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment